1st Cav Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS NOT ACTIVE

THE NEW SITE IS LOCATED AT:

WWW.1CAV.ORG

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted to say Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payns
Sergeant
Sergeant
Payns

Wanted to say Hello Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to say Hello   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 am

Hello all, I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

I am Payns, ( in Game name ) and been playing tanks for a while now. my father was in 1st Cav in Vietnam, the main reason I wanted to join. I am not in the Army nor have been, however I am a Deputy Sheriff so I serve in this way.
I am 40 years old and will be playing tanks as much as my schedule will allow. If I can do any thing for the clan please let me know.
I bring to the clan a Maus, E50 Ferdinad, GW Panther and soon the GW tiger and E 75. I play the German tank line, yes I think its funny to have a 1stCV above a German tank. hope that is not a issue..
Anyone want to know more about me ask away.

Oh I also have a RL friend that would want to join as well named Formach if the clan is interested.

V. Johnson Cool
Back to top Go down
J3WBOY
General
General
J3WBOY

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 am

Welcome to the team Payns. It is an honor to have you in the clan.

We have many ex 1st Cav vets in the clan.

RL friend and family members are ALWAYS welcomed.

Looking forward to platooning with you ... see you on teamspeak.

Eric (J3WBOY)
aka JBoySr
Back to top Go down
http://www.1stcav.net
Payns
Sergeant
Sergeant
Payns

PostSubject: Looking forward to it   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 am

On duty atm, however I will be home at 0200 hours and will be logging on at that time if your still online look me up. need to get my doubles
Back to top Go down
SirDenOfYork
General
General
SirDenOfYork

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 am

WELCOME Payns see your in. I was with the 82nd Airborne attached to the 1st Cav, in the Central Highlands in Viet Nam,66 to 67. If your father is still alive tell him i said thanks for serving. We have a great group of guys here. If you look at Clans on W.o.T.s you will see we are over a hunderd STRONG... See you on ts3...Good hunting...SirDen... Honor!
Back to top Go down
Payns
Sergeant
Sergeant
Payns

PostSubject: not in yet   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 am

Not in clan yet but on the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say Hello   Wanted to say Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to say Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Cav Division :: Boot Camp :: Welcome-
Jump to: