1st Cav Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS NOT ACTIVE

THE NEW SITE IS LOCATED AT:

WWW.1CAV.ORG

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sunnyxsniper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunnyx

sunnyxsniper Empty
PostSubject: sunnyxsniper   sunnyxsniper Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 am

==============
CLAN APPLICATION
==============

In Game Name: sunnyxsniper

Profile URL (web address): n/a

Your Highest Tier Vehicle(s): Highest Heavy (T8): Lowe, Tiger II, IS 3; Highest TD (T8): ISU 152; Highest Medium(T7): Panther; Highest SPG (T5): Hummel

Your Favorite Vehicle(s): ISU 152

Your Favorite Playing Role (SPG, Heavy, TD, etc.): Heavy or TD

Your Playing Style (aggressive, sniper, defensive, etc.): Depends on the vehicle. e.g. ISU 152 I prefer sniper/defensive; whereas, IS 3 I prefer aggressive.

Who sponsored you: Acidic. Very nice to meet you BTW, I appreciate the invitation.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, why change now?: No.

What is your experience on W.o.T.: I enjoy the game, I started during the late beta period. I think Feb. 2011 was when I started. I have an extensive "award" shelf. I tend to be a accurate gunner, even with the Russian guns, so my hit ratio is floating around 70% and my average XP/game is over 600. I keep playing it because it's fun, always being updated, and allows be to play as little or as much as I want. One of my favorite games, Company of Heroes, averages about 30 minutes with some battles pushing 2 hours. Being a college student studying sciences, I need a more flexible game. WoT is that game.

What are your goals once accepted: I hope to be a valuable asset even if some days I can be on for several hours and others not at all. This is do to school and research. I am near both the Ob. 704 (20k more XP) and E75(less than 20k XP), so I will be able to serve in the clan wars.

=============
Back to top Go down

sunnyxsniper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Cav Division :: Boot Camp :: Applications-
Jump to: