1st Cav Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS NOT ACTIVE

THE NEW SITE IS LOCATED AT:

WWW.1CAV.ORG

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haljahh

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 am

==============
CLAN APPLICATION
==============

In Game Name:
Haljah

Profile URL (web address):
Haljah will change to profile link as soon as my actual registration is activated.

Your Highest Tier Vehicle(s):
Tier 6: M4A3E8(easy8), VK3001P, VK 3601H, Tier 5: M41 currently the Easy 8 and the M41 are max upgraded and under grind for new tanks. The VK's are the newest acquisitions. All 4 vehicles are currently equipped with Gun Rammers, Gun Laying Drives, and Camouflage nets as well as being under a premium account for the bonuses to credits/XP.

Your Favorite Vehicle(s):
M41

Your Favorite Playing Role (SPG, Heavy, TD, etc.):
SPG

Your Playing Style (aggressive, sniper, defensive, etc.):
Defensive with more focus on just damaging multiple units under a priority list than outright kills. Will take kills when in a situation which requires such as a outnumbering on a flank, etc.

Who sponsored you:
No one

Are you currently in a clan? If so, why change now?:
Currently not in a clan as relatively new to the game itself. Only a couple months of playing time.

What is your experience on W.o.T.:
As previously stated, only a couple months into actual playing time with world of tanks. Most of my gunnery experience comes from spending 6 years as a M2A2ODS Bradley gunner in the US Infantry.

What are your goals once accepted:
My goals in WoT is simply to progress to the deeper tiers and then possibly extend into clan wars. At the moment its mainly just the arduous grind to the higher tiers. My plan is to stop at the Easy 8 for the American tank line for now and use it as a maxxed out way to finance future high tier tanks such as E-100 and Maus which is the basis for my current double VK run in the German line. Also since I enjoy the arty playstyle I am running down the American SPG line to the before beginning a grind through the German SPGs.
I have teamspeak3 as well as ventrilo for coordinating through outside communication as well from my days playing other gaming platforms.
Back to top Go down
Haljahh

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 pm

profile link: uc.worldoftanks.com/uc/accounts/1001177902-Haljah/

also edit to sponsored: no one sponsored, but saw Lustris announcing in a public battle which caught my attn.
Back to top Go down
abrams56
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
abrams56

Application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:53 am

Welcome to the clan.

We at 1st Cav have rules that every recruit will need to know, so please read the Welcome Guide.

In 1st Cav we use a communication program called TeamSpeak 3 (its free), if you want to participate in clan wars you need that and a mic.

We have a new Website I ask that you register on that as well.

Set your goals to have a Tier 7 in 1-2 weeks, i will check with you via teamspeak or your profile.

-abrams56
Links:
1st Cav Welcome Guide: http://clan.1stcav.net/t69-mm-welcome-to-1st-cav-guide

Team Speak: http://clan.1stcav.net/t6-teamspeak-server

New Website: http://1cav.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down
Haljahh

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:16 am

If possible could my account be activated for this site so that i may browse the 2 links you mentioned. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1